People are the heart of our organisation. Are you enjoying working in a team and passionate about technology? Do you have consultative mindset with focus on bringing value to the business? If this sounds like you, then please email us your CV to email@example.com
Currently Open Positions (effective 1st July, 2014)
*** Software Engineer - Business Intelligence Technical Consultant
An opportunity exists for an experienced Business Intelligence Technical Consultant. You will be working within a close knit team of fellow developers on a diverse range of challenging projects. You will be an experienced Business Intelligence Technical Consultant with a consulting mindset and the ability to effectively engage with the business, communicating effectively to stakeholders and the development team throughout the projects lifecycle. This is an exciting project implementing BI solution on the latest Microsoft platform using SQL Server 2012 and SharePoint. It is essential that you have at least 3 years’ experience developing business intelligence solutions, focusing on ETL (SSIS) , Reporting Services (SSRS), Multidimensional Expressions (MDX) and Analysis Services (SSAS). Knowledge of new technologies such as Master Data Services, Data Quality Services and PerformancePoint Services are also highly desirable. You will be surrounded by a professional team of likeminded developers, a hive of technical experience and skills. If you are in possession of the above skills and experience, and you relish the challenge of working on business critical applications then this is the perfect environment for you to showcase your skills.
*** Information Management Architect/ Manager
An opportunity exists for an experienced Information Management Architect/ Manager.
You will be managing team of fellow developers on a diverse range of challenging projects.
You will have a consulting mindset and the ability to effectively engage with the business, communicating effectively to stakeholders and the development team throughout the projects lifecycle.
It is essential that you have at least 10+ years’ experience in following:
• Strong Information / Data architecture skills (data modelling, dimensional Modelling )
• Strong Information Architecture Methodology background with broad knowledge of architectural principles, guidelines and standards.
• Strong Workshop Facilitation & Stakeholder management skills.
• Strong Information Management Skills
• Able to interpret business requirements and process models into appropriate design artefacts.
• Experience and appreciation of multiple stages of the SDLC for large scale distributed, enterprise wide application environments.
• Demonstrated people management skills
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Experience Modelling tools - (eg: TOGAF, UML, ARIS, EA, BI, Sparx modelling, Information Management Best Practice etc